วันอาทิตย์ที่ 25 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2554

How to keep the camera.




: how to keep the camera in a purse or large pocket # 01: o:.

It may be a bit over the action. But for those who like to look around. I suggest that they do not say this. I will be looking to take our equipment.
I do not really talk about the camera before I deleted it ... in short a better camera bag is a good camera bag that should be protected, we have enough. And should have space for a little bit of something else. I should not buy that, too. Or too large.
I kept the camera and lens (I use a D-SLR) In most cases, if all wrong. I will fit in a pocket camera lens. And a camera bag to put it. To avoid wounding the device in a pocket. This is impossible. Hit me several times, but I like ...
This is a good flash. Abrasion than any other device. This is a normal set, I bought two of the remaining less than half ...

But I turn on the camera lens out of it. The lens is great and I would rather have a lot of weight on it. (It is much harder than the camera lens), the impact is strong. The lens is not as bad as hitting the camera lens and socket. Flange mounted or removed from the body if u buy a new one. (Oh, I sure get it?).
But I have this bag. If it is not free. I have often been filled by canals, bridges, steel or traditional markets say it is 50-10 baht has taken a bit thick.
Oh, but if the bag is wet but not to pocket it. What I do is ask for it. If you feel that it is moist, but not a separation.

We have already entered. I took it like a normal bag. But for those who use conventional lens. I do not need a separate camera with a lens at it.
The camera that I can do as well. I put the camera in the bag, then stuffed into the camera again. (Only this time).

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น